Hades Resignation

Hades

Name: Hades 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:122941806

Staff Rank: A/ SA if i could of gotten trained 

Were you VIP: Yes

Date: 11/9/2019

Reason for leaving: Honestly, I aint trying to CC train, I went for TRO and was waiting for TRM to do the last part and no TRM wanted to do their job. Quotas seem stupid, it should be quality over quantity, yes I understand yall wanna keep the server busy but events are so far apart you cant even tell people have a quota. I can almost never make it to meetings because I work SAT and SUN, so I have no idea what is going on more than half the time with other admins.  If I try to do anything with encouters it feels like I get shutdown or no one cares. its almost like pulling teeth to get an SA+ to do their job, yes I see how many tickets are created for dupes or vehicles that a SA can do real fast, yet they make 5 tickets and no one responds. All this would be fine, I was waiting to get SA to help with all the dupes and vehicles, also got GM to try to do some events. Yet people metagame a shit ton causing events or encouters to be dull, shoot first RP later is how it goes. Yes we got some great GMs trying and it is hard to think of creative events. The last thing that actually made me  leave  was I was waiting to get SA trained for a few days, I understand people are busy. The other day I saw 3 HAs on that could of done it yet no one responded.  The one chance I got close to getting SA trained, was when they pretty much finished training the newly promoted SAs. It took them less than 1 day... I guess if i kept pinging in the Disc I could of gotten it faster, but didnt want to seem like a dick. Well when they finished they just logged me trained and left,  I asked to be actually trained and people ignore me again,  I aint gonna take that. Ill ask one more time before i post this to be SA trained if i get ignored again this will be it.  I am not trying to sound like a bitch, but If yall dont care I wont either. 
Farewells:  No, I will still be around in the server.

• Friendly 1

Damn, dude. I get what you’re saying. Sucks to see you resign because you were one of the people I actually liked having asa game helper. o7 see ya around the server man. 

Ex-DU CMD/XO - Wrote the lore for the original Havoc Squad members, it’s nbd 🥱 - Just your friendly neighborhood fucktard 

Head Admin

Very sad to hear you had a bad experience as staff on the server. Thankyou for your time as staff on Synergy, ❤️ 

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander