Defibs

So I want to address this considering in the recent deployments it has become a big thing.  We need a better way then staff due to first on a event server their are like 5 game helpers at most.  And its just easier to make them run back instead of reviving.  And that makes events a lot less cool due to that running.   I honestly don't have any Ideas.

(I'm not advertising for defibs back)

• Agree 1
2 minutes ago, Juan_Cena said:

So I want to address this considering in the recent deployments it has become a big thing.  We need a better way then staff due to first on a event server their are like 5 game helpers at most.  And its just easier to make them run back instead of reviving.  And that makes events a lot less cool due to that running.   I honestly don't have any Ideas.

(I'm not advertising for defibs back)

if you're having problems that events are becoming dull/annoyance because you die so much that you have to constantly run back thats your problem not the gamemaster's

Just now, Sanchez Resident said:

if you're having problems that events are becoming dull because you die so much that you have to constantly run back thats your problem not the gamemaster's

The thing is Dying happens no matter what.  And considering people who don't have full run and the size of some of these maps it really takes away from gameplay if your MIA for like 2-5 minutes.

58 minutes ago, Regional said:

I mean I thought the Defibs itself cause lag the way dragon put it, but it's the rag dolling that cause the lag I guess. If there was a Defib that didn't rag doll people and still revive shoot it up, but as it stands right now they aren't coming back.
So events be careful

I thought we optimized rag dolls to cause zero lag on MRP and translated it over into CWRP?