Slack's Staff Application

Slack

RP Name: TR 41st GC EOD ARCO 2LT Slack

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:114530736

Timezone: Pacific Standard (PST)

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):

I would like to be an administrator on Synergy Role play so I can contribute at least some of the time I put into the server into helping others.  I have also been at the receiving end of a lack of available staff as sometimes my calls to whitelist new troopers/recruits of the 41st go unanswered.  I also feel that I would be a valid candidate to become a staff member as I am fully experienced in ULX and staffing on GMOD (Explained in-depth below).  I would also love to (eventually) become a Game Maker as I have been Gamemaster on other large servers.  Being able to assist the community would be a great experience for me, and I simply would like to give back the fun I've had on the server by making sure that the community can continue to be a welcoming place to new and old members.  While just 1 staff member is simply 1 cog in the giant machine, I would gladly want to help out in whatever ways I can.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):  

I am a 2nd Lieutenant ARC Officer in the 41st Green Company.  Garry's Mod is my most played game on steam, with around 1200 hours in total on this account.  I have played GMOD for a couple of years now.  I have around 900-1000 of my hours into Star Wars RP, around 100 hours into SCP RP, and the remaining 100 hours into miscellaneous game-modes and sandbox.  In real life my name is Corey and I live in Southern California.  I occasionally play Water Polo and Baseball as well.

Do you have any previous staff experience?

- Administrator on Forsaken Servers / FSAS (Now Defunct) - Used to be the #1 SWRP server a year or two back, competing with Icefuse

- Gamemaster on Forsaken Servers / FSAS (Now Defunct)

- Ex-Staff on Concordia Gaming - #1 SCPRP Server

- Ex-Administrator on Power Gaming (Now Defunct)

- Ex-Gamemaster (Was Called Creator) on Power Gaming

- Ex-Head Administrator on Borealis Networks (Now Defunct)

- Ex-Gamemaster on Borealis Networks

Edited by Slack

Congratulations. Your application has been accepted for interview.

Please contact an Overseer by October 2nd 2017 to conduct your interview. (You may ask a HA, if a OVS+ is not available)

Failure to contact an overseer by the date posted, will result in a denial of your application and you will have to wait 30 days to re-apply.

Good Luck.