Jagger - Dark Salvations Part 2

Jagger

Name: Jagger

Who helped (If applicable): Elijah (Shadow), Harte, Clorox, Deathtiger

Event Name: Dark Salvations part 2

Summary of the story: The 2 newly converted jedi Thartan Arkada and Lothor Arkada from the Outer Rim Planet of Thabeska had a trial with the high council, accepting them into the jedi order officially as Knight Thartan and Padawan Lothor. However, Dar’gul sent Undercover sith disguised as Jedi to once again attempt to assassinate the two brothers -- as he wouldn’t allow for traitors to escape and join the ranks of the enemy.  Dar'gul ordered one of his men to suicide bomb the ceremony with the Jedi caught off guard, injuring many and beginning the attack of the Sith Cult Assassins.

What was the result of the event?: The Jedi Brothers were protected, and the Sith Cult's attack failed. Jocasta destroyed Dar'gul's force projection, giving him no chance to speak, act, or give any information [Player choice].

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: Roleplaying with some sparring [Jedi Only Event]

Edited by Jagger
Words

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x

Head Admin

10/10 ! Well thought event. Amazing work as GH. Enjoyed the RP and the action.

• Friendly 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

10/10. Thank you so much for doing a Jedi-only event. It was really fun. The Temple Guard all piled into one channel to coordinate and it was great.

• Winner 1

Former 41st GC REGL XO Tetra | Former Cin Drallig x2 | Former Serra Keto x2 | Former Branch Overseer Former Mace Windu

41st CMD Tetra

31 minutes ago, Tetra said:

10/10. Thank you so much for doing a Jedi-only event. It was really fun. The Temple Guard all piled into one channel to coordinate and it was great.

That was the goal! That's awesome to hear you guys got into a channel and coordinated!!! Thank Plo Koon for that as well -- he helped me set up the jedi for the event.

26 minutes ago, Patrick said:

10/10 Thank you for doing a Jedi RP Event. 
Great Roleplay and action!

Roleplay is what I live for. Glad you all enjoyed it!

32 minutes ago, Rohan said:

10/10 ! Well thought event. Amazing work as GH. Enjoyed the RP and the action.

I will continue to do my best to provide more quality like this!

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x