Base Command Meeting: 10/25/2019

Qal

Synergy Clone Wars Role Play
        Base Command Meeting Agenda

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/e0/Galactic_Republic.svg/2000px-Galactic_Republic.svg.png

Base Command Meeting Agenda

Topic : Bi-Weekly Base Command Meeting

Date  : 10/25/2019

Time  : 07:00 PM EST

__________________________________________________________________________________________

[ABSENT]    [TARDY]    [EXCUSED]

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Roll Call                                             [07:29 PM EST]

• Marshal Commander        -    Korm

• Representatives :

• Director        -    Sanchez

• Senate         -    SCP/Qal

• Jedi            -    Scarecrow|Yoda

• Base Commander    -    [EXCUSED]

• Attack Regimental        -    [EXCUSED]

• 212th    Battalion    -    Punisher, Prophet

• 501st Legion    -    [TARDY] Stormzy(Rex)

• 327th Star Corps    -    Bly - Loopy

• 187th Legion    -    [ABSENT]

• Recon Regimental         -    [EXCUSED]

• 41st Elite Corps    -    Gree/Broklyn, Tetra| Serra Keto

• 91st Recon        -    Clorox

• Rancor        -    Shaak Ti | Patricia

• Specialized Regimental     -    [EXCUSED]

• 104th Battalion    -    Matt

• Doom’s Unit        -    [ABSENT]

• 21st Nova Corps    -     Commander Knockout   

• Shock Troopers    -     Slump | Fox, Kessel | Stone

• SOBDE Regimental        -    [TARDY]Tinovious

• Clan Skirata    -    Kal | Llama

• Delta Squad        -     Boss | Agent

• Omega Squad        -    Harte | Niner / Neptune | Darman

• Clone Force 99    -    Tech | Evans   

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nominations    (Click the link and fill out the Form)                           

Roleplayer of the Week
MoH/MoV Award Nomination 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

High Command Updates                                    [07:30 PM EST]

Regimental Commander + can Include any Update here. (Sign with Name)

1. Due to Issues with INFORMATION getting passed down to the Playerbase from these Meetings Going to be posting PUBLIC Records. HIGHLIGHT Information and Names that WILL NOT BE PUBLIC. ~Qal

2. Pilot Program Roll Out:

• BCMD Will be able to Appoint Pilot Leads (HC can override Decision)

• ALL Pilot and ATC Trainings are WIPED!

• Except for Keldeo

• PILOT LEADS Will be Trained by High Command on New Docs and Rules.

• Pilot Leads will be able to Comment and SUSPEND Other Battalion Pilots Not Upholding pilot rules, and causing issues. BUT MUST NOTIFY HC, BO, and PILOT OFFICER of the Pilot suspended.

• Personnel can get Pilot Trained Via any Pilot Officer

• PILOT OFFICER-MESSAGE HIGH COMMAND ABOUT GETTING TRAINED.

1. Interrogation Training is Complete, WO+ to get Trained on your clone. Jedi Shadow or Master+ to get Trained in IR. Foxtrot and Alpha are not rank restricted. New Rules and Techniques. Captain+ in SOBDE who has Perms from Squad Lead or SOBDE Regimental Permission to host this Training. ~ Tinovious

2. SOBDE Feedback Form : The SO BDE Feed back Form and Report form will be located in my channel description. If you’d like to give SO BDE feedback or report a member of SO BDE, It will be found there.

Representative Topics                                    [07:43 PM EST]

Any Representative can include something here. (Jedi & Senate Updates) (Sign with Name)

1. New Master System:

So you all heard it here first for battalions wanting to participate in this the Jedi are opening up a system where if your battalion is wanting their Lore Jedi General but doesn't have one we are allowing Masters to go on the role and work with the lore battalion in question in events (Ideally Deployments) to act as taster sessions between that Master and the Battalion. Where they can see how each other work and build a working relationship and then encouraging that Master to become a particular battalions full time Jedi General. 

This would be completely Opt in Opt Out out system on the part of the battalion.This hopefully will build bridges between clones and the Jedi and help encourage people to try out new characters and battalions that they normally would.

Thank you If you would like to be involved with it please contact me or @Shaak Ti | Patricia and we will get you situated. ~Scarecrow

Command Updates                                        [07:43 PM EST]

Include: PTS, and any Battalion Updates.
!!!HIGHLIGHT SENSITIVE INFORMATION YOU DO NOT WANT TO GO PUBLIC!!!

• Base Operations - 

• 212th Attack Battalion - Got a new WO and he’s doing a good job already. We’ve also got a large flux of recruits recently so that’s great. Battalion activity is random, but that’s mainly due to a lot of personal issues/IRL stuff and school.

• 501st Legion -We just got a new Dogma basically making most of Torrent Company full. Our Warrant Officer’s term just finished recently and now with that. We will be looking for new more capable Officers since two-three have either resigned or were removed for lack of work. Along with trying to find a good schedule or timing for 501st to be able to do some basic trainings like Faces, Formation and Trigger Discipline.   

• 327th Star Corps - We’ve been on a roll as of late as recruitment has doubled and activity has been raised quite a bit since we now have a Bly. Motivation seems to be repaired as they achieve their dreams of becoming regimental leads or a higher rank. Unfortunately K-Company has lost Deviss since i have become Bly and i am currently picking a new one with my high command but the choice is quite split and will be controversial no matter who i pick i believe

• 187th Paratrooper Legion - 

• 41st Elite Corps - So for the last couple weeks, we have focused on the improvement of our regiments, and a revitalization of Green Company. Activity has struggled during week days, but are strong over the weekend. Next, the improvement of the Officer core. There haven’t been many people in it for a long time. Now we have a strong team. Recruitment has spiked and we have gotten a ton in last week.

• 91st Reconnaissance -

• Rancor - Rancor activity has been spiking these past two weeks. Currently we are trying our best to revamp the eARC system. Terms of recruitment we are doing well, especially gathering remnants of the Lunar Server population. We are also trying our best to improve relations with other ARC’s within the battalion. Overall its a quiet week with nothing out of the ordinary.

• 104th Mechanized Battalion - 104th is looking good with activity. We got a new WO whos in command of a new and strong NCO core. Aswell we also have a trustworthy strong Officer Core. 104th has gotten a new Disciplinary Lead(me) who is going to build a team of maximum 3 including me with WO as an engraved role for it. Our Battalion is looking good and with FM’s terms it and Foxey applying we all know it will be a smooth transition in BCMD. 

• Doom’s Unit -

• 21st Nova Corps -Battalion has been thriving large influx of New recruits though not many have joined GM mainly they have influxed into SO/KU. KU has had new “Lore” names and specialties put in.

• Shock Troopers - So far the battalion has picked its feet back up, troopers are getting to the ranks they deserve with the hard work and late nights they go through. With the late night minge-cons we have been getting more troopers on which is a large improvement from before. Riot is still kind of suffering but with the support of Anderson trainings are starting to be conducted so more numbers are appearing.

• Clan Skirata - Going to be moving forward with our plan to improve Null’s standing on the server, so if you see a Null minge or do anything questionable at all please go ahead and send myself or Sniff, who I recently chose as Ordo, a PM and let me know so we can deal with it. Null is operating on a one strike system for minging so they get one warning and that’s at tryouts when they pass. Moving forward I am also looking for suggestions on how we can improve the way outreach works for Null and even SO BDE in general, that being said if any of you have any ideas, or if you want to put forward any feedback for my Null boys about how they’ve been performing in terms of outreach please send that my way as well.

• Delta Squad - Delta has been in a tricking spot for a couple of weeks but we are slowing trying to bounce back. With boss’ term coming to a end ( Agent ) things have been kinda hectic. With that being said delta is still trying to fill up scorch as soon as possible. Right now we are getting the hopefully new boss ready in order to carry on the work for filling up the scorch spot and maybe the fixer spot if things go well. As of right now we are stable enough I can say that much. Although we can do better.

• Omega Squad - Our Activity has been pretty solid, we manage to get all of us on most of the time except for maybe one of our members every now and then. Outreach is still kinda shotty, want to plan on getting more stuff going on with our outreaches, but most of the time when we try to do things, their numbers are very low. - Darman

• Clone Force 99 - We have been pretty active ever since we got our full squad. Some days we all get on a different times so it doesn’t seem like we’re active, but we are. We’re still kinda working on our Outreach, but it looks like a good plan and so far has been pretty okay. Everyone is RPing their best as their respective roles. I have some ideas that I’m going to bring up to Unkindled about Outreach and i think it should give us more of an incentive to help our outreaches. -Tech 

Voting Topics                                        [07:44 PM EST]

Enclude: Name, Idea, and Reasoning.

FearRP should be implemented to the entire server
      Event jobs arrestable again?

Open Floor                                             [07:44 PM EST]

Enclude: Name and PTS

1. Commander Bly - Loopy: Even though were allowed to request jedi the 327th don’t seem to get any to come there way so what i’m wondering what the request actually does. 

2. SO BDE Reg Mjolnir - Defcon Four, If it is called please. Sweep. The. Base.

3. REGIMENTAL COMMANDER Can Call BASE Defcon Drills

4. Negotiations Hierarchy (Reminder about Negotiations)

Close                                                [00:00 PM EST]

__________________________________________________________________________________________.