Boutineer: Yularens Coma

Boutineer

Name: Boutineer

Who helped (If applicable):  Willy, Shadow-7 , Tetra, Lancer, Diplo

Event Name: Yularens Coma

Summary of the story: Yularen gets sick and brings in some experts to take care of his unknown sickness, as they arrive issues begin to arise on the planet while his symptoms get worse. The medbay is put on lockdown as the 3 best medical professionals arrive with the protection of reprogrammed  droids in case someone tries to invade the medbay while he is being worked on. In the end Yularen falls into a coma and is shippped off planet to be further researched for any cure. In his absence however the republic brings in Admiral Block from Obi-Wan's Fleet nearby to provide guidance on the base while they look for cures to his disease

What was the result of the event?: Umm a lot more chaos than expected, there was some hostage talk and some people not understanding the process undergoing in medbay but we put admiral into Cryostasis for him to later return when he has been cured. However he won't be seen around the base for a while, so they may have visitors coming in to hold the fort while he is on medical leave.  It had some good points into it and allowed a lot of player choice and i have to thank stone and rose for both understanding in situations when they got tough

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: Both

d9f249f35937db020ed6d92e3ba44fae.png

The RP is nice, I didn't get to see any of it though. Spawning was absolutely horrid, I was spawned on constantly and there were often too many spawned at a given time (I get it's supposed to be an infestation, but I think the verge of server crashing amount was excessive, I was getting maybe 30 frames at the highest). I'm just underwhelmed by this one.

5/10 is the highest I can do. Sorry.

• Friendly 1

Hudson, The Helmetless. Formerly Of:
41st Elite Corps & Green Company, Coruscant Guard, 327th Star Corps, Galactic Marines, Special Operations, 187th Legion, Defense and Recon Regimental Commander, 212th Attack Battalion, RANCOR, and for Jedi General Quinlan Vos and Jedi Advisor Shaak Ti.