Scribbles - Radio Cast Part - 5

Scribbles

Name: Scribbles

Who helped (If applicable): N/A

Event Name: Radio Cast Part 5

Summary of the story: Brad had beeen planning to infiltrate the jedi temple for a while as he had killed alone jedi and took his robes. Walking into the temple disguised, he got found out by jedi mid computer back and had to portal his way out. Afterwards A hunter known as Zee-Roh, Zee for short had landed to tell the republic Brads plan to use clones to infiltrate the republics ranks. However Zee had found out where Brad was concocting his plan and stopped it with the clones. Brad had mutated clones to become feral and to attack the republic. Afterwards brad unleashed an assault across the base using his various portals, and hacking into the  private communications of chancellor palpatine.

What was the result of the event?: After Zee had thwarted Brad's plans, he left after dealing with the attacks.

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: Roleplaying, shootemup 

8/10

A critical hit event / So very satisfying / I live for such events.

(Thank you for letting me play as Zee-Roh it was very fun, I look forward to play as Zer0 again!)

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x

4/10
I think this event had some AMAZING potential. But the Execution was sub par. The Whole event was all over the place and just felt like a cluster fuck of grenades and dead bodies. The RP was very Confusing and frustrating  at one point Zee-Roh's ship was missing and i had given an RP reason for this. I was immediately ignored and told "it was a nerdy reason" and then completely cock blocked. This sort of sold the fact that the whole of the RP was also cluttered and confusing. Though at points the fighting was fun and the RP with the ship wasn't completely terrible in the beginning. I love you scribbles and your events, but this one was a solid miss for me man.

spacer.png

6/10 The event was a bit confusing if I'm being honest, it lasted a very long time and the encounters that happened during the event were very very spread out, 1 minute you were fighting, then for 10 minutes you were standing around. Otherwise it was a very enjoyable event. 

10 minutes ago, Evans said:

4/10
I think this event had some AMAZING potential. But the Execution was sub par. The Whole event was all over the place and just felt like a cluster fuck of grenades and dead bodies. The RP was very Confusing and frustrating  at one point Zee-Roh's ship was missing and i had given an RP reason for this. I was immediately ignored and told "it was a nerdy reason" and then completely cock blocked. This sort of sold the fact that the whole of the RP was also cluttered and confusing. Though at points the fighting was fun and the RP with the ship wasn't completely terrible in the beginning. I love you scribbles and your events, but this one was a solid miss for me man.

I apologize for the experience you and however the ship shouldn't have been gone in the first place, the NPCs were equipped with grenades aswell.