Shockpoints Staff Application

Shockpoint

RP Name: My full RP name is 2ndAirborne Company Officer Parjai Squad Leader MEDL Captain Bear(Shockpoint).

Steam ID: My steam ID is STEAM_0:0:72936970

Timezone: Pacific Standard

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):  Well, I came to Icefuse when I saw on YouTube that People on Garrys Mod were RPing Starwars. I got super excited because when Clone Wars Adventures was a thing, I loved it and had more hours on that than probably any game I have played today. I got on Gmod after a bit of tinkering and finishing the video, and I saw Icefuse had 113 Players on at the time. It was the highest Player Count so I thought I would give it a try. When I saw the loading screen I got super hyped and was ready to play my first actual clone wars RP game Since Clone wars adventures, which I played until it went out of business. I instantly was in love with the Detail of just the loading screen and waited my 15 minutes. I loved it, and made many friends on icefuse. But obviously, the purge happened. I was at dinner at the time, and was very upset. I thought my RP experience was going to end, due to Corv banning any high staff who spoke out defending Joah. I was sure that at a minimum, the RP experience would be hindered, due to some 212th being banned in the purge. However, Joah made his own server, and almost the whole community followed him, knowing he wasnt a tyrant fuck who might have some form of skill with a boosted board(Lmao). I was so happy that we were on a new map, with 95% of all the people I enjoyed on icefuse having transferred over. I couldnt even get a spot the first day due to the maximum of 128 people, but I did the day after, and it was a huge relief that everyone I knew was still able to conversate, events were still able to occur, and I still got to enjoy the passion of starwars Ive had since I was three. I wish to be an administrator because when Its 9pm for me, its midnight for many eastern timezone people, and administrators can be difficult to find. I also want to meet new people through being an admin, and doing my job when there are not many people who can do it at the time. I also wish to be staff due to the things I can do for not just my battalion, for the server as a whole, such as being a trainer, dealing with server issues, and if I get high enough, host events and sims and create training dupes for the people in my battalion. I love this server and everyone on it, as it is my main hobby, and I want to assist in making the server the best it can be

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I live in a small town on the west coast. I am in ninth grade, and play football for my school(We suck.) I get good grades, and love anything related to Video games. I have played every COD up to ghosts(The new ones are actual garbage) and have had a blazing inferno of a passion to anything in the Clone Wars era that can only be doused with 7000 liquid tons of water

Do you have any previous staff experience? I do not.

Are you a TR?  I JUST SPENT THE PAST 20 MINUTES LOOKING FOR A TRM TO HOST TR TRAINING, but I was a TRR on icefuse, and know relatively what Im doing. If I get staff, I do have a week to get TR, so bear that in mind.  Like this

Edited by Shockpoint

If you use the RC Shotgun you are automatically cringe.