Rocksteady - one strange gonk.......

Rocksteady

Name: Rocksteady

Who helped (If applicable): eren

Event Name: One strange gonk......

Summary of the story: a defective droideka droid that thought it was a gonk droid went into the base but was destroyed upon trying to save its brothers. the CIS searching for this defective gonk found that it had already been scrapped ad so attacked the base as a result. they were eventually forced to flee but the tac droid responsible was able to get away

What was the result of the event?: Republic win

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: shoot em up

d9f249f35937db020ed6d92e3ba44fae.png

Banned

3/10 Way to many droids and EJ for an event with 5 people on

• Friendly 1

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

So imma be a little critical.

First off your event characters made me hate this event and I pretty much quit halfway through which is rare and ill list a few of the major reason as to why

- Commando droid had a flame thrower (WTF)

-Gonk droid had force jump and a cloak.....

-Gonk droid reprogrammed a droidika and also shut down the HMC

Now for the event itself besides the above i give a 5-6/10 it was a half decent shoot em up late at night and i enjoyed the early RP in it. Would of gotten higher imo but you spawned and put a tank and like 3 combat droid jobs with normal health as if it was a pretty full server for about at max of 10 ppl but that pretty easily fixed imo.

Id suggest instead of just spawning droids that you have something they come out of in the future. (I might be blind but i didnt see any drop pods or landers)

[Edit] The rating is ignoring the things i mentions above it 

Edited by Wynter