Jar Jars love Part 2

Kyle Vanhorn

Name: Vanhorn

Event Name: Jar Jars Love PArt 2

Summary of the story: After the hutt lover was killed by clones her father decided to try to get Jar Jar Binks back. He was stripped which angered his sister which started an invasion.

What was the result of the event?: The hutt was killed by the Null squad after they took information.

Was this more of a role play oriented or shoot em up oriented event: It was a shooting style of event.

+1 As Jar Jar I had a good time even though troopers thought they could body block me to keep me from going places and other's thought that it's required to roll multiple times just because they lose the roll. People need to work on their common sense roleplays. Debrief was cancer with people spamming that other's needed to get arrested for OOC PTS (Which doesn't have to do with the event but it does need to be brought up since it IS Spam.) 

I generally enjoy being an passive roleplay character in Vanhorn's Events. He doesn't repeat the same types of events, he actually gives them his own deranged format of a plot-line (Which I love because it makes me laugh). He takes his time to explain what everyone's role is before the event has even started therefore the RP characters are coordinated. He allows his volunteers to pick the roles they wish to be and takes into consideration other's recommendations.

As far as the actual event goes, there was plenty of combat for the troops that prefer that sort of thing and there was enough roleplay to appease those that enjoy the roleplay aspect of the event. There were plenty of Event Jobs so many people could be included and I enjoyed my time with those that I played as event jobs with. Even higher ranked players on the server were willing to roleplay with me even though I was playing as an imbecile as an event job (Jar Jar Binks). The troopers were well organized and the Naval, Chancellor, and CG were fun to be around since they gave me the chance to roleplay in my own way.

• Agree 1