Alex/sparrow's Game Master Application

Alex_de_schrijv

Name: Alex/ TR 187th ARFL WO Sparrow

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:423844724

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]: | TR 187th ARFL WO Sparrow has played for 496:39:07.

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 7(i forget names all the times but i have watched it 3 times and i have watched and read alot about it)

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?: i would say quite well

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce: So i would love to do a deployment so.. iu would  sent a fake military officer to refule his ship but wile that hapends I would  sent in a Full attack on the base so he has to enter the base for cover. But while his doing that he would steal  information from the replublic and then i would  let him escape but one of the clones put a tracker on his ship wen he escaped so i would deploye first a recon force to recon exactly what they would encounter were everything and once they come back i would sent in the attack force togheter with SOBDE to take control over the CIS Base more likely CIS Planet to retrieve the highly clasified information. But  they would not be able to just rush in and out no... They would have to disable a Ray force shield. (optional) Take down the Air base so they don't have air support . (optional) take down the communcation system so they don't get reinforcments.  But once they get passed the ray shield then they would need to breach in the base. Hack terminals tanks etc... Maby sith aswell...  but if they get in they have to interogate the Spy about who gave the order etc... Also they would retrieve any infromation from the base and retrieve back the information they stole

Place Links Below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional)  Senater event was not my best event.

Head Admin

You've been ACCEPTED for an interview, please report to a GMO by 9/29/2019 or be DENIED
Good luck on your interview ! 😋

//locked

//moved to pending

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Head Admin

You have been ACCEPTED

Welcome to the team. 😋

// moved to accepted

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander