Attack Over Corus-Annaxes

Holo

Name: Holo

Who helped (If applicable): Dopamine

Event Name: Attack Over Corus-Annaxes

Summary of the story: A air assault lead on the base by a CIS commander blows up west gate and opens a opertunity to send in troops via ground

What was the result of the event?: The CIS commander and two commando droids (players) were killed and the frigate escaped

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: Shoot em up

Autism made me do it.

+0 There are rules and regulations for a reason, they are not to be meant to be bent or broken. Droids were spawned roughly 5 feet away from myself a 91st and another Shock Trooper killing all 3 of us instantly. What is the point of destroying and clearing out droids if not to push up and retake your ground?  I was told moving up was dumb and don't do that (Gamemaster's defense) but whats the alternative, to shoot/destroy/repeat on newly spawned droids without moving? That doesn't sound fun or immersive at all. In conclusion myself, my fellow Shock Trooper, and the 91st trooper retook the courtyard and pushed all the way to the gate only to be killed/RDM'ed by AI spawned all over us with the goal being to kill us. I suggest reading the "Gamemaster Rules and Regulations" to improve on future events with immersion/fun of players in mind.

• Friendly 1