Neptune - Demon Squadron (Part 1)

Neptune

These are required for all events.

You may log any fellow Game Master in your "Who Helped" section, including but not limited to ideas, spawning NPCs & even being an event job.

You must name the thread "(Your name)'s - (Event Name)"

If you used an idea from the  event idea section, please credit the original creator in the AAR

Event Idea by: 
Link to the original idea:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Neptune

Who helped (If applicable): Ignis, Cubby, Hopper, Inosuke, Gearshift

Event Name: Demon Squadron (Part 1)

Summary of the story: A detatchment of troopers from the 442nd Siege Battalion, are coming to base from a mission from the CIS controlled Castell to investigate a possible Republic Spy, visit the base after needing a resupply. The troopers were welcomed into base and went under routine inspections.   The PLT while doing some minor ship trainings discovered a CIS listening post that was occupied by some commando droids that had planted bombs. They also managed to take over Granite outpost, and fortunately both were wiped of the droids. They made their way back to base to mysteriously lose Thunder and Talon. It was found that Thunder was murdered in the mess-hall by an unknown killer. The remaining squad members were taken to brig and questioned to find out the second in command killed a citizen accidentally after he jumped in the middle of a blaster bolt, in which the squad medic did his best to save him, he failed. The Commander went MIA, and the remaining troopers were sent off with a warning for their part and the squad was reorganized into Orion Squadron since only 2 of the 5 remained.

What was the result of the event?:

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event:

d9f249f35937db020ed6d92e3ba44fae.png

Hi, I'm Neptune

winkwink- Tumblr posts - Tumbig.com

8/10 

Though it may have flew under the radar for a majority of the server. It was a very enjoyable to be apart of. Even if it got a little weird towards the end (my fault entirely). Yet, there some interesting potential for a story arc here, that could branch out to other passive RP events or perhaps more shoot-them-up types. 

I'd say in the future, try and include the rest of the server a little more and maybe add some small conflict to keep those who loose interest easily engaged in the event. Other than that, a spot on job. I wish more events were like this.

I just realised you did that during the event. I'm tired and also a bit of an idiot. So I'd bump it up to 9/10.

Edited by Anders0n
  • Friendly 1