Hero-Order Of Blood Main

Hero

Name: Hero

Who helped (If applicable): Garo/ Voice

Event Name: Zabuza Returns

Summary of the story: Zabuza came and spoke to the Jedi about Zed and his new path. After consulting with the Jedi, they learned information about what Zed's new task force. "The DeathSworn" is up too.

What was the result of the event?:

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: RP and shootem up

d9f249f35937db020ed6d92e3ba44fae.png

6/10, It was a pretty fun event as a Jedi, although I wasn't a big fan of the Death Watch using the wrist flamethrower in such a confined space as the top of the listening post. Otherwise good things all around.

"The day I set my flag down, it'll be over my body or over a nation I believe in."

9/10 It was a pretty interesting RP event. Sith cultist civilians with lab, mercenary with darksaber, action happening all around the map. The inclusion of the Generals in the event to deploy separate,  covert, and important missions to individuals and collections of task forces was a refreshing and fun experience.

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x