Title of Thread: CWRP - syngery Staff Applicatio

gaminglove3452

please plus 1 or -1 for admin 

Title of Thread:  CWRP - syngery Staff Application

RP Name:TR DU SGT TeaM

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:488104292

VIP (Y/N): yes 

Timezone:mountain time 

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):This server is the first GMOD server that I have played on and I really clicked with the server. I love the community here and all the players, so I really just want to help out with everything. I want to be useful to the server and not just be a player playing on it. I want to help with events and maybe one day even make my own events. I also really like helping people and I am dedicated when I need to do something. Also I have seen lack of staff on the times that I am on, so I figured I could become staff and help out the late night boys. I have been thinking about trying out for staff for some time now and I think I am ready now. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):my name is Dylan I live in the unide states I want to help the sever and the other mods.

Do you have any previous staff experience? No 

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  i have 222 hours 

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) no 

Edited by gaminglove3452
mistakes

DENIED

Reason : Copy and Paste of another Staff application & 3 Sentcence minimum not reached in About yourself section

Reapply in 30 days

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA