[Accepted] Cherry's ban appeal

Cherry

RP Name/Steam Name: ST PVT Cherry/CT PVT Ricky
Steam ID: STEAM_0 :0:508825381
Date of Ban: 8/12/19
Length of Ban: 1 week
Offense: I literally have no idea I was sitting there and I suddenly get banned for avoiding a ban when I have never been banned
Banned By: rohan/gambit
Why should we unban you/shorten the ban period?: because I literally did nothing rohan didn't even speak to me
Evidence to support your claims: 

Head Admin

Okay. So, in regards to this ban appeal: First of all no one was saying anything to you about being the real Ricky untill a community member, will not be named, showed us the clear messages of you saying "I'm back" etc in a chat post. This was send to a, again unnamed, Senior Admin who came to me with the evidence of it being you. After this I obviously checked everything. Playtime, steam account and the picture. Due to the steam account being totally new, we already had some suspision with the pictures added to it. With the fact of the playtime being so low we concluded that you were Ricky. Here you have all of the stuff I am refering to:

Fresh steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198977916490/

Picture of you saying you're back:
 image0.jpg

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Just now, Rohan | said:

Okay. So, in regards to this ban appeal: First of all no one was saying anything to you about being the real Ricky untill a community member, will not be named, showed us the clear messages of you saying "I'm back" etc in a chat post. This was send to a, again unnamed, Senior Admin who came to me with the evidence of it being you. After this I obviously checked everything. Playtime, steam account and the picture. Due to the steam account being totally new, we already had some suspision with the pictures added to it. With the fact of the playtime being so low we concluded that you were Ricky. Here you have all of the stuff I am refering to:

Fresh steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198977916490/

Picture of you saying you're back:
 image0.jpg

OMG that was a joke because mat knew Ricky. I'm cherry the one who Ricky was sending those messages to and then I made a ban request. If I'm Ricky why would I make a ban request on myself? 

Head Admin
Just now, Cherry said:

OMG that was a joke because mat knew Ricky. I'm cherry the one who Ricky was sending those messages to and then I made a ban request. If I'm Ricky why would I make a ban request on myself? 

Ye, I just saw it. I will get you unbanned I guess. But do you understand the fact that you said that eventually lead up to this and it confused not only me but more staff members?

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

2 minutes ago, Rohan | said:

Ye, I just saw it. I will get you unbanned I guess. But do you understand the fact that you said that eventually lead up to this and it confused not only me but more staff members?

OK,I emit it was a bit of a stupid joke saying I'm ricky