TR 104th HVY SSG Ping's Staff Application

Ping

Banned

Title of Thread:  CWRP - Ping Staff Application

RP Name: TR 104th HVY SSG Ping

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:128409724

VIP (Y/N): No

Timezone: MNT

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I only wish to be an administrator because I am wanting to not only help the community to grow but find ways to brighten the server's content to the best of my extent. I would most likely help with events most of the time and if I get the chance to I would like to create an event that would be remembered among the battalions. I have always wanted to be an admin due to the fact they help other battalions expand with their trainings by helping the recruits understand how not only how the server works but how all battalions come together as one as brothers in arms. One thing that I do wish to say is that I am one not to abuse the powers of being an admin when it comes down to the factor of being fair to others. I wish to give all the best time to keep them playing in the server. When a trooper ask me for help I will do so. When I am called for an issue I will be there. No matter the task I will go by the rules of the admin and help make the server a better place for others.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Well, I am currently and always will be iconic for my ping (ask about how bad my ping is from my battalion). I am one to help if asked. I would also like to add that I like to keep a close eye on anything that is happening. The reason I would like to help with the community is because I was once on the server long ago when moose was a SO on the venator  and I would like to see something like that come about again. I honestly miss the good old days like that because that is when the server was the most friendly. I am also a person who will be in the front lines because I enjoy dealing the damage along with absorbing it.

Do you have any previous staff experience? I do not but I hope to, if I am accepted as an admin.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)    128:39:59

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) That's a negative

Edited by Ping
I had to change to make more presentable (didn't have enough information on the application).

-1 You Seriously need to fix your app buddy you have 1 sentence per section please edit this and then ping me and i may change this to a +1

Edit: +1 Fixed ur app good job bud

Edited by Pot
  • Agree 1

Hi I’m Pot

Current/Former: Child

-1 Buddy you got to read before you type. Make sure you meet all that was asked of you in the questions and then I'll read over this and maybe +1 it.

Edit: +1 now that u redid good job. Keep your word about these changes.

Edited by Agent
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1
Banned

-1 dont think you’re right for the job

• Agree 1

Congratulations, you have been accepted for an interview. Please contact a Head Admin before 08/23/19 otherwise you will be automatically denied.

// locked

// moved to pending

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

• 2 weeks later...

Your Staff application has been Denied due to failure to contact a head admin.

You may reapply in 30 days

// Moved to Denied

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander