Y
Timezone:
Central European Summer Time

What was your previous staff rank?:

New Admin

Are you currently staff on a server?:(SCP or TTT):
no

Why did you leave the staff, team?:

at the time (1 1/2 years ago) i was in the process of joining the military so i was inactive and forgot to put an LOA

Why do you want to rejoin the staff, team?:

Help alleviate some of the stress on the current admins and to increase the productivity of the staff team

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?:

Yes, i wasnt sure if i should write a new application or not seeing as i have applied twice before and got accepted both times the first i was a new admin for almost a month but the promotion requirements were different at the time so i was still a new admin, the second was just bad timing so i couldnt do my interview as i was moving oversees then but i will fill out a 3rd application if need be.

Edited by iSpoofyix | だます
  • Disagree 1

Current: CG MED SSGT Spoof | Navy MED MCPO Spoof | Hunter Kravchenko | Jedi Master TGM Spoof
Prior: (2017) 104th MED CPL Spoof | CG MEDL LT Spoof | 501st CSM Spoof | 187th JT 2ndLT Spoof | 21st MED 2ndLT Spoof | (2019) 91st MEDL Lightning squad LTC Spoof | DU MED SGT Spoof | 104th MED SGT Spoof

$ Didn't ask $

spacer.png

Also comment on anything i should change or update. Thanks in advanced.

Current: CG MED SSGT Spoof | Navy MED MCPO Spoof | Hunter Kravchenko | Jedi Master TGM Spoof
Prior: (2017) 104th MED CPL Spoof | CG MEDL LT Spoof | 501st CSM Spoof | 187th JT 2ndLT Spoof | 21st MED 2ndLT Spoof | (2019) 91st MEDL Lightning squad LTC Spoof | DU MED SGT Spoof | 104th MED SGT Spoof

$ Didn't ask $

spacer.png

13 hours ago, Agent said:

I don't think your suppose to do a re-app if you were a NA. Anyways +1 regardless as you would be a great addition.

Yeah i didn't know if i should or not and asked a few people and they said why not it couldn't hurt, since iv been accepted twice before.

$ Didn't ask $

spacer.png

Head Admin

Only if you stop talking about DU PVTs. <-- That is not a joke 

• Disagree 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Congratulations you have been accepted for an interview! Contact a HA by 08/21/18 to avoid being automatically denied.

//locked

//moved to pending

• Agree 1

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

Your staff application has been Accepted

Don't mess this up

spacer.png

// Moved to Accepted

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA