Bazoo/Fox resignation

Bazoo

Name:  Bazoo/ Commander fox

Reason for stepping down:  I'm burned out. I have trouble to be active enough with the battalion. I have been in CG since the server launched and once I got Fox, I just realized I wasn't a good fit for the job. Not even 2 week in the job and already burned out. It's time for me to take a step back from the battalion and let CG have the Fox they deserve. When I applied, it's not really because I wanted to, I felt like I had to do it since I was the only CG that had the requirement and I didnt want a outsider to take the role.

Date of full Resignation: 9/12/17

I woud like to say thank you to @Ginyu and @Dargon for every thing they did to help me once I got fox. Dargon worked really hard, probably harder then me, he did so many documents for the battalion and I thank you for that. Ginyu just did good at being him but he also helped a lot with the document, he was really active kept a look on every CG when he was on.. They both did an amazing job when we were doing the rules for ST. They basically did the job that I should have done. Thank you both of you, without you the battalion would have been really bad.

Recommendation for next fox: Dargon

• Agree 2

+1 was a good BCMD fox

Current: CG MED SSGT Spoof | Navy MED MCPO Spoof | Hunter Kravchenko | Jedi Master TGM Spoof
Prior: (2017) 104th MED CPL Spoof | CG MEDL LT Spoof | 501st CSM Spoof | 187th JT 2ndLT Spoof | 21st MED 2ndLT Spoof | (2019) 91st MEDL Lightning squad LTC Spoof | DU MED SGT Spoof | 104th MED SGT Spoof

$ Didn't ask $

spacer.png