CWRP - Failsafe Staff Application

Gamble

RP Name: DU ARF PLT MSG Failsafe

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:81518023

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: CST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I used to be a New admin on the server and left Due to inactivity. I like to help out the player's on the server and make sure they have a good time. I like to Figure out way's to better the player's experience. I have no problem with getting rid of minge's who ruin the fun in the server. i'm a quick learner and I pick concepts up quickly. i'm free most of the time so my schedule is open and flexible. I really like the server and i want to be part of synergy's future.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I like to run. I have a Baritone sax and i can play the cantina theme. I like to Role play on computer and table top.

Do you have any previous staff experience? yes

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  188:21:49.

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) No 

Fat +1 Even Though Youre App Is Short It Tells Me Alot About You Youre Most Likely Somebody Who Doesnt Want To Let Their Personal Life Or Problems Hinder There Staffing Wich Is A Good Quality In Staff And As You Have Previous Experience As A New Admin On The Server Previously You Know What To Do And Other People Dont Need To Teach You And Instead You Can Just Crack On

Hi I’m Pot

Current/Former: Child

Staff application accepted.

You have till  8/7/19 contact a HA,
  Or your application will be denied.

// locked

// moved to "Pending"

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic