CWRP Bright's Application

Bright

Title of Thread:  CWRP - (Name) Staff Application

RP Name: TR 2ndAC SSG Bright

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:104962615

VIP (Y/N):  Y

Timezone: US Central

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I have had a of fun on the server. I would like to help others have the same experience as me. In the short time I have been on here I have loved the community and would love to help keep it this way. I like helping new players to the server and would like to make a better experience for those new coming in and those returning. I would also like to host some events that I had some great ideas for.  I would also like to help get rid of the minge problems.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am 15 years old and from Wisconsin. I am in public schooling and I love to learn about history. I love reading and playing video games in my off time mostly gmod and World of Warcraft. I hate potatoes and anything to do with them. I am a dog person and help my family breed them. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? I have little bit of experience administrating on a imperial rp server.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server?   144:13:05

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) No

Edited by Doctorrexx
Put to little in
Head Admin

For now a -1. I suggest you edit this a bit and put mroe effort into it ; might change my mind then.

Edit: +1 See more effort into it. good luck bear

Edited by Rohan |

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Congratulations, you have been Accepted into the Staff Team.
You have passed the interview and you are now a New Admin.
Welcome to Hell!

// Moved to "Accepted"

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic