Update the "Battalion Specific" area

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name:
FM

Suggestion:
Update the "Battalion Specific" (Home > Game Servers > Clone Wars > Battalions & Roleplay > Battalion Specific)portion of the forums. 
This would be done by removing the Shadow Company section of the forums (or just putting them under 21st if that is what they are considered to be a part of) and adding a section for the 187th.

Why should we implement this? 
You should implement this because it would keep the forums up to date and give the 187th a place to post information about their battalion if necessary.

How will this improve the Forums?
This will improve the forums by keeping it up to date. The 187th has been back in the server for months now and I feel like they deserve their spot in this section

Note:
I know this area is not used often, if at all, however, I personally don't see a reason as to why 187th shouldn't have their own area.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 minutes ago, Sanchez Resident said:

The main problem is most sections of the forums are easy to access that section is just not literally hidden away 

can u translate this into english

• Funny 2

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

So the highstaff and forum devs have been disucssing this and most of them are leaning towards just removing the section entirely based on the fact battalion discords have all the information and are easier to access and update.
Since the community has already brought up some interest I created a sperate thread with a poll.

Please vote here: