Legion Take Over

McFisher

Name: McFisher

Who helped (If applicable): Silvers

Event Name: Legion Take Over

Summary of the story: Droids attacked all 3 outposts then main base. then a carrier came down and a fight on CY. then went back to alpha and took it over, moved to Charlie with a carrier again to test people, then the coolants set on fire and the legion attacked CY with their new Laser Weapon. 

What was the result of the event?: People liked the music played.  and yeah used a lightsabre rifle aswell which was pretty cool

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: Shoot em up

Imagine Putting Your Old Ranks And Roles In Your Bio

I Went from Mas Amedda and VA to Blacklisted from every single thing except CT and Jedi :)

Head Admin

10/10

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

10/10 like yikes attack at charlie leads to bravo leads through the tunnels going back to the base with shock following suit the whole time me and ratio nearly getting hit by a fighter then fighting out in courtyard against a transport. mcfisher you've done some events but yikes that was by far the best

Autism made me do it.

They werent droids they looked like humans

The result of event was supposed to be the out come of what happened

the summary wasnt as detailed as the event happened 

So I will give it a 6

Former: Tiplee, TC Ayar, Chief of Communications Coburn  (Assisted with creating ATC)                                                                               
Current: 501st Knight E Consular Manager Lydus, Rancor TUO SUP SGT Drop