Joe's Event Occupation of Lomar

Joe

Name: RTR 91st SOVS Commander Joe

Who helped (If applicable): Trijim (As Admin Game Helper) and ClawST (as Admin Event Job)

Event Name: Occupation of Lomar

Summary of the story: CIS Occupied the city and set up a AA-Battery in the city, The Console controlling it needs 3 power cells which are scattered in the city and guarded by the CIS Commando's Droid, and have taken some of the residence including the Govnor Hostage. 

What was the result of the event?: Mission Success.

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: Both

d9f249f35937db020ed6d92e3ba44fae.png

Retired:  OG of Synergy | Head Admin | Game Master Chief | Senior Attack and Defense Brigade Commander | #FirstCommanderAppToBeAcceptedOnTheForums.

7/10 I really enjoyed the event the only thing is that be careful of NPC spawning it was too much and also droids seemed to come out of no where.

Also try and pay attention to comms when the AA gun Self destructed we set the timer for 90 secodns but it blew up instantly.

So just watch out for our rp and spawning of the droids other than that great event!

Former: Veteran Admin | 91st XO Razer | Trainer Manager | Assassin  Sith Lord | Game Master|

Thank yall for your feedback, I'll cooridnate the NPC more better as well as the ones spawning them too, Also I would have loved to add more RP into the Event, but due to the lack of Event jobs, it makes it extremely hard. But thank you all for your input and I hope to improve to your liking!

Edited by XSilentJoe

Retired:  OG of Synergy | Head Admin | Game Master Chief | Senior Attack and Defense Brigade Commander | #FirstCommanderAppToBeAcceptedOnTheForums.

+ 6 As an all out invasion event it was well done. Occupied enemies were both inside and outside exposed proving a more realistic approach when engaging in this type of military operation. I would love to see more event planners explaining that when they are cloaked, no clipped, and no targeted that they are surveillance drones as in lore they were everywhere during militarized operations and wars. Being able to communicate what you want as direction is good to the nature of military operations and when told to move in the group towards a destination it makes sense to tell the group when to hold and move to give more of a realistic sense of the overall operation. The four basic protocols of the clones were Attack and Defend, (Two separate groups for attack or defend) Search and Rescue, (RECON goes in to assess the situation and report all findings for special battalions to rescue with no harm to the VIP and other battalions sweep and clear routes to and from the VIP destination for extraction.) Scout and Report, ( RECON teams move stealth fully through the terrain not to be detected. Example: Spec Ops, RC, sniper surveillance. This does help in seeing the reports they give to other battalions as far as information given and how to approach the operation.) And all out Invasion. (Straight forward here as all battalions sweep and clear all areas and neutralize all targets coming into contact.)  Thanks for the time to give said response to the event. 

Edited by Technodad