Eric's staff application

Eric The Eric

RP Name:TR 212th ENGT SGT1 Eric

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:185082659

Timezone:PST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):i want to be a administrator for this server because i generally love this server. They have good events and nice people playing and do a good job with getting rid of minges. I would love to host events in the future because i have some good ideas. i love the staff too and i have been wanting to be part of that team. They really interest me and i would love to help get rid of minges and just annoying people with no intention to role play. i think i would be a good admin because i love keeping people in order and getting rid of bad people and helping with other problems they might have on the server. i know i can do some good if i become admin and i would love to do some good.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): My name is Eric in real life i love gaming and i was born in rockdale county georgia. With a slight lisp that i am not happy about one bit. and i am hoping to get rid of it soon cause i know its annoying to me and other poeple.

Do you have any previous staff experience? no i do not and i feel like this is a good server to start on

Edited by yoboiyumyumz

I agree with the two comments above, Eric, You seem like a cool guy, but staffing is very serious, Recommending sone more detail to fully express "Why you want to be an administrator" to fully show the community why you are the best candidate!

British

Unfortunately at this time we have decided to deny your application for staff due to poor community feedback/Lack Of Detail in Application.
You may reapply for the position in 30 days, on October 16th.
Use this time to improve yourself as an applicant.