Dreams 

RP Name:

TR 187th ARCL CMD Dreams 

Steam ID (SteamID Finder😞

STEAM_0:0:59059664 

Battalion or squad you are applying for:

The 187th Legion BCMD

Experience:

Im only going to be talking about my experience on Synergy not other communities.

212th – PVT to COL. During my time in the 212th I became the SharpShooter Lead, Ghost Company Lead and ARC Lead. During my good times during the 212th I helped revive the battalion and work my way up the ranks. I had the honor of leading troopers such as Perri, Nade etc who all truly became good troopers.

41st – PVT to 2ndLT - I don’t really remember much about my time in the 41st, apart from making Green Company and 2ndLT. This was when Egg was BCMD and koval was playing. As I stated I cannot remember much about this.

Republic Medics – PVT to SNR Officer -  When Medic and Fao was in the RM I become a Senior Officer in the republic medics, I then resigned but later came back to have turbine as my BCMD and helped set up some solid roleplay guides and backgrounds and assisted in running the RM’s.

RANCOR – PFC to 1stLT

Ion Team RAS – This was given to me as more of a meme type position.

187th – PVT to CMD – I returned to the community just before sugga got BCMD, I than joined the 187th with the main idea of only really wanting to do documentation and assisting the battalion to get a more solid footing and help it get on its feet. From this I worked up the ranks from private now obtaining the rank of Commander. I also hold the position of Intel Director, allowing me to futher work behind the scenes for the battalion. I have been very dedicated with the 187th helping and doing my best to get it into the best possible position it could be.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

After having dedicated so much time not just to the 187th but also other battalions especially the 212th a lot of my background is based around being in and working with Attack Battalions. In every battalion I have been in I have wanting nothing but to be the best and I it is that which has brought me to the 187th. After talking to members of the community I was told they lacked any original documents, Senior officer core or any officer core to be truthful. Since joining as a private as I said above, I have achieved the rank of Commander and Intel Director. From this I continued pushing and training the troops with other members of the battalion to better the 187th but I believe it can still go so much further with solid leadership and I wish to step up to the plate and do just that.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?:

Yes 

Availability:

I am Australian, all times have been converted to EST so its easier for you all to read and understand.

Monday – 5 pm EST – 10:30 am EST

Tuesday -10pm EST – 8 am EST

Wednesday - 10pm EST – 8 am EST

Thursday - 9pm EST – 8 am EST

Friday - 5 pm EST – 11:30 am EST

Saturday – 5 pm EST – 11:30 am EST

Sunday – 5 pm EST – 8 am EST

This is clearly subject to change with breaks in the school year, this is the schedule I kinda follow for when school is active. I have access to laptop and a mobile in which people can reach me for any issue any time.

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:

Since roughly August of 2017 with breaks. 

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes 

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:

Much like what Sugga wanted, I feel as if we have more to achieve and can tidy up his wishes a lot more. I want to be able to be a successful and good BCMD even though I am Australian. I want to get the 187th into a self-sufficient officer core, allowing me to not have to be on 24/7. I want us to be a prosperous battalion with constantly growing numbers which can match the other Attack battalions allowing us to do more with them. Of that, I want us to be closer with the other attack battalions and make us extremely ore disciplined as a battalion. I also want to be able to make our battalion a better role play based battalion with good skills in PVP also so we can make up with the lack of lore with intense and “elite” style role play. 

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?:

Yes

Current:

• CT Private Reggin
  • Youngling Billber (3 Years running)

Former:

• VET Admin
  • 187th Battalion Commander
  • 187th Executive Officer
  • 212th Ghost Company Lead
  • 212th ARC Lead
  • 212th Sharp Shooter Lead
  • 212th Commander Reed
  • Republic Medic Senior Officer
  • 41st Green Company
  • 41st 2ndLt
  • Ion Team Ras
  • RANCOR 2ndLt
  • 91st Captain
  • Shock 2ndLt
Banned

+1 Good luck

• Agree 1

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

+1 man you were there for the battalion as a whole even as a sgt you did the job of a LT and now a CMD I would love to see you as a BCMD lead this battalion to victory and dont let it slip.

(Former)187th CMD 2 times|Shock CMD|187th LTC|

PURPLE PRIDE WORLD WIDE

Keegan

Edited by keeganf706
  • Agree 1

+1

• Agree 1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

+1

• Agree 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

+1

Dream is one of the most active and dedicated officers in 187th. He has been there for them for quite a while now, and most definitely has the experience for this position. He is an amazing leader and I know he will take the Battalion to new heights!

• Agree 1

Doom the Boom