unoffical synergy trailer updates / teasers

Hello, Recently I've been filming around the base in order to create an unofficial trailer for synergy, Its really just there in order to show off what Synergy has to offer so I'm trying to get shots for RP scenarios, battles, both At the base and on the event server. The only way to describe this is show a trailer of another server (please don't ban me) just to let you guys know what you can expect.

I can admit the camera work and panning is garbage in this video and since I did actually study cinematography and film studies at college for a year I do have an idea of how I want this to look in the end. I am always up for people who wish to help if you do wish to help please contact my discord: kapi#6382

Edited by Nade Jones
  • Agree 1
  • Winner 1
  • Friendly 1

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

I could maybe help? I have Camtasia which is a good video editor. But I'm not claiming to be some god tier pro or anything XD

Retired:  OG of Synergy | Head Admin | Game Master Chief | Senior Attack and Defense Brigade Commander | #FirstCommanderAppToBeAcceptedOnTheForums.

20 minutes ago, XSilentJoe said:

I could maybe help? I have Camtasia which is a good video editor. But I'm not claiming to be some god tier pro or anything XD

Sure add me on team

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

Sage brothers, and Cinematography for one year brothers too 😁 If I ever make a video I suggest Adobe Premiere Pro for editing anything 

• Funny 1

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

Just now, Stockings said:

Sage brothers, and Cinematography for one year brothers too 😁 If I ever make a video I suggest Adobe Premiere Pro for editing anything 

I can only use vegas but I've got some cool transition packs, I'm hitting up dreams he uses after affects too

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Cute

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Still need helpers so if you are interested add my discord.

I'm going to posting updates/teasers here, After a few hours filming I think i will refrain from filming during prime time because its supper laggy, here are 4 shots i managed to capture today, NONE OF THIS is final content, these are just clips that i wanted to share. everything will be changed and there will be a dramatic theme to the trailer.

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Count me and my battalion in gamer

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

16 hours ago, Nade Jones said:

Hello, Recently I've been filming around the base in order to create an unofficial trailer for synergy, Its really just there in order to show off what Synergy has to offer so I'm trying to get shots for RP scenarios, battles, both At the base and on the event server. The only way to describe this is show a trailer of another server (please don't ban me) just to let you guys know what you can expect.

I can admit the camera work and panning is garbage in this video and since I did actually study cinematography and film studies at college for a year I do have an idea of how I want this to look in the end. I am always up for people who wish to help if you do wish to help please contact my discord: kapi#6382

You wanna end up line cronis?

• Funny 1

In the process of filming footage in singleplayer from all the maps we use for events just to showcase what environments synergy has to offer here is a preview of rp_vanqor, with no editing just plain footage

Edited by Nade Jones

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

In the process of doing these with all battalions, no music and very minimal effects for now until I can decide where everything will fit but its basically here to show off all the battalions synergy has to offer

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561