Rishi Moon Attack

McFisher

Name: McFisher

Who helped (If applicable): Elijah, Chaotic, sonny, Jonk, Dazed

Event Name: Rishi Moon Attack

Summary of the story: 4 Outposts were defending a large main outpost, So they had to disable them, with large rebelis from the CIS,  then they got the data in the main outpost and were attacked by zombies, then they made it back to back where the rakghoul infection was leaked with loads of headcrabs and yeah

What was the result of the event?: Rakghoul infection. some were mad, some were laughing

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: shoot em up

Imagine Putting Your Old Ranks And Roles In Your Bio

I Went from Mas Amedda and VA to Blacklisted from every single thing except CT and Jedi :)

The execution wasn't awful but what the fuck, first we are fighting the cis, then zombies, then bugs without ANY reason, this absolutely hurts from a gamemaster perspective...

2/10

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

30 minutes ago, Nade Jones said:

The execution wasn't awful but what the fuck, first we are fighting the cis, then zombies, then bugs without ANY reason, this absolutely hurts from a gamemaster perspective...

2/10

I mean I was commsing stuff in, the data should've mentioned that the CIS Were using the infected when you hacked the data and got into the base through underground tunnels, but I was really stressed deaing with rakghouls and people messing around and I just did it for people who couldn't jon to have some fun. sorry

Imagine Putting Your Old Ranks And Roles In Your Bio

I Went from Mas Amedda and VA to Blacklisted from every single thing except CT and Jedi :)