June 1st has killed me

I had to set up and work on 3 2-hour deployments Today and I was planning on doing 5... I am on sum shit bro 😤😤

BUT THIS POST WAS TO SEE WHAT YOU GUYS HAVE THOUGHT OF THE THREE DEPLOYMENTS WE HAVE DONE TODAY! :)

I feel like it was a success, and that many of you guys have enjoyed it!

Prepare for the grand finale (hopefully) event coming tomorrow! It will be happening two times for each event having half of the battalions in them!

Sorry for this bad news but, I'm going to delay this grand finale event for a couple of reasons. 1. The event server is occupied today, and the other Gamemasters' quota is more important, and I wouldn't have enough time to set up, 2. I feel like I need more time to make some polishments to the whole general idea and gameplay/goals for you guys, and 3. I am burnt out from yesterday, spending like 7 hours working on non stop events, so the break will give me some time to recooperate. Hopefully you all understand! :smiley:<--- idk why this shit is hella big

ETA is probably this weekend

Putting it in this forum post cuz I'm no director I can';t put it everywhereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee