Scribbles - Gascons Tactical Plan

Scribbles

Name: Scribbles 

Who helped (If applicable): Poe, Gadget, McFisher, Restart

Event Name: Gascons Tactical Plan

Summary of the story: Colonel Meebur Gascon planned an assault and had gotten info from the D-Squad pertaining to the second malevolence. They needed the minerals being collected from c harlie to make the Ion cannon work, however it ended up failing in operation. As Gascon had set up a pincer maneuver  to capture greivous. It succeeded however asajj ventress escaped severely injured and managed to move on. They had gotten the info from the magnua guard pertaining to the second malevolence. 

What was the result of the event?: Grievous escaped as Asajj broke him out.  THey got info from the Magna Guard. 

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: Shootemup

Disclaimer: My computer performed a windows update just about in the middle of the event, royally fucking my computer over for me to keep track of this. I apologize. 

Edited by Scribbles

10/10 Love that you added people that we seen in shows and you never seen them in game

Former: Tiplee, TC Ayar, Chief of Communications Coburn (Assisted with creating ATC)                                                                               
Current: Master Eeth Koth