COUNCIL AGENDA FOR 5/29/2019

Suggestions for changes in the Order (EO)

“Make feedback in meetings anonymous from Shaak Ti because it protects the people giving the feedback from retribution from the Jedi in question - Llama - Passed

On the behalf of the 327th the 327th have requested a Jedi Commander role that people can go for in the same vein as Tiplee and Tiplar as their K company Jedi the Jedi character they chose to use is Danyawarra (https://star-wars-legends.fandom.com/wiki/Danyawarra) https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Danyawarra Yes the species we can not oblige but it can be a role that a Knight/Padawan can use the responsibility for the character could fall to Aayla Secura to host the trial as it is wanted to be a 327th Jedi - Repent  - EO Denied, Got no jedi wookies, find a model.

Changing the colour of the high Jedi general tag in discord maybe a shade brighter than the Shaak ti’s tag? -Sixta- Denied

Commander Reports (EO)

Recommendations for Promotion/Demotion/Removal/Knight-Watch (EO)

Llama to Jedi General - Scribbles- Passed
Master/Branch Interviews

Named Master Promotions (EO)
Adi Gallia - Open
Ki-Adi Mundi - Open
Jocasta Nu - Open
Eeth Koth - Open
Quinlan Vos - Open
Arligan Zey - Open

1 hour ago, Scribbles said:

Adi Gallia - Open
Ki-Adi Mundi - Open
Jocasta Nu - Open
Eeth Koth - Open
Quinlan Vos - Open
Arligan Zey - Open

Rip full council 

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

1 hour ago, I SNIFF PROPANE said:

why dont they just go on a wookie whitelist and get a lightsaber and change their name

because that'd give them like 1400 hp default

and we'd have to have staff give them a lightsaber n shit like that.

On 5/30/2019 at 5:46 PM, Bbstine said:

because that'd give them like 1400 hp default

and we'd have to have staff give them a lightsaber n shit like that.

What if we copied the wookie joh, changed the health, and set the loadout to start with a trial saber or something of the like?

I know nothing about GMOD implementation of that kind of thing but maybe it could work? 

Current: Nothing

Former: 212th Kenobi | 21st Mundi | 212th CPT Boil | Jaing Skirata | Kal Skirata REGL CMD Harsh Omega EOD Darman Grey RC CMD Harsh | Niner Ordo |

27 minutes ago, Last_Ancestor said:

What if we copied the wookie joh, changed the health, and set the loadout to start with a trial saber or something of the like?

I know nothing about GMOD implementation of that kind of thing but maybe it could work? 

Why a trial saber? Wanna be OP lol

just give the wookie job a personal saber and health and call it a day

• Agree 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

2 hours ago, Last_Ancestor said:

Or we could just add the model to all of the previous jobs