Nade's 104th Garon Campaign Mission 4

Nade Jones

Name: Nade 

Who helped (If applicable): Salxas

Event Name: 104th Garon Campaign Mission 4

Summary of the story: Assault a CIS space base above the planet of Vendi in order to capture the CIS Commander stationed there. The commander is a trandoshan and standard issue Republic stun bolts will not work, we have created an experimental enhanced stun gun which we will give to one of the troopers, lose it and you won’t be able to detain the trandoshan. he will later be transported to coruscant for interrogation, while you are there be sure to scan the terminals for any data as well as blow the base up upon leaving

What was the result of the event?: WILL BE UPDATED

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: both

Edited by Nade Jones

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

Just now, Arty said:

7/10, It was pretty fun, i enjoyed it but there wasn't too much for ARF troopers to do besides for gathering intel.

What you was assigned to do was your battalions choice not mine

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

Just now, Doc said:

I mean that’s kind of the role of ARF troopers most of the time...

Wellllll, by gathering intel he means he was assigned to hack a console for the entire event hahah

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561