Moscatime's Introduction

What's up everyone, my names Moscatime but I go by a lot of names, Skarr/Fives/Spartan/etc. I have been playing StarWarsRP for 5+ years now and I just recently came back to Synergy. I have played on a multitude of servers over the past 5 years and by far this one is the best out of all of them. I played on Last Bastion, Icefuse, Synergy, Superior, Zephyr, and many many more. I was here from the beginning actually when Joah left Icefuse and started Synergy. I left too because I was sick of the bullshit that was happening there and decided this was a better path for me. I had to leave for a while though because it was my senior year and had to worry about my SAT and ACT scores and not get distracted. Flash forward a year and I'm in the same boat with college. However, I'm back now and I can't wait to play again. Feel free to hmu whenever you'd like if you wanna know more spacer.png

• Winner 1

Good evening twitter it’s ya boY BTP445 here just to tell you that I beat the fuck out of the *sith* so goddamn hard that my left trigger finger has gone numb.

nah but shalome there fellow gamer

Current: Rancor Medic Previous: 327th Commander ARCL Useful, DU ARC Commander Jerome, CT PVT 1348 Useless