Rocksteady - Shadow virus shuffle

Rocksteady

Name: Rocksteady

Who helped (If applicable):

Event Name: Shadow virus shuffle

Summary of the story: the CIS release the shadow virus unto the jedi, sith and clones in an attempt to kill everyone on the base, but the attempt fails and they proceed to kick the CIS from the moon

What was the result of the event?: republic win

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: shoot em up

Banned

10/10 ❤️

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

3.5/10 (event job wise)

Whoever was “Private Emos”was poorly trained as a CC because when he was cloaked as a Commando and a RC (Republic Commando) came into medbay he was supposed to uncloak but didn’t and actually had the audacity to get upset at the foxtrot member for shooting him when he was cloaked. Like gamer I’d classify this as a B r u h moment.

and there was the other one who apparently ERPed with someone but I saw no evidence so that’s basically a theory on a game ;) 

6.5/10 (event wise)

I would vote higher but there were waaayyy to many B-2s and even more bombs that were being dropped (obviously targeting those who had PLXs but that makes sense since any Anti Tank personel would be targeted first over normal infantry) but minus all those bombs and maybe sticking with the normal B-1s as the main compsition of the invasion force I’d say that it was a solid shoot em up to keep people busy.

Edited by Kool Kid Useful

Current: Rancor Medic Previous: 327th Commander ARCL Useful, DU ARC Commander Jerome, CT PVT 1348 Useless