Synyster - Cad Bane's Associate

Synyster

Name: Synyster

Who helped (If applicable): Shiz, Rewind, 

Event Name: Cad Bane's Associate

Summary of the story: Cad Bane had an inside man reroute a prisoner transport holding one of his "coworkers" to Redwood Base, where he sent a team of bounty hunters to break him out. While the guards weren't looking, they drilled a hole through the vents and into the brig cell, busted his chains and snuck out through the vents. The prisoner changed into CT armor provided from the the CT bunks nearby and they all tried escaping.

What was the result of the event?: The Bounty Hunters failed to keep their cover and it ended in their demise.

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: Both

d9f249f35937db020ed6d92e3ba44fae.png

Edited by Synyster

Ex-DU CMD/XO - Wrote the lore for the original Havoc Squad members, it’s nbd 🥱 - Just your friendly neighborhood fucktard 

9/10  I am doing Hawk tryouts during it :)

Former: Tiplee, TC Ayar, Chief of Communications Coburn (Assisted with creating ATC)                                                                               
Current: Master Eeth Koth

2/10 Really it just waiting for something to happen which I guess involved a good old /me breaks out. Then it was just chase down CT bounty’s hunters in which one  ignore /me strips weapons and comms (If I remember it was the original BH that was locked up). Also that Z-6 at the end, yikes. The only saving grace for me was the fact I knocked out a bounty hunter with a Haymacker