Dennis - Taken 3

Dennis

Name: Dennis

Who helped (If applicable): Sleeper, Bravo, Reset, Quebec Staff: Maxx, Richard Liquid

Event Name: Taken 3 

Summary of the story: The CIS tries to kidnap two senators because of the files that they obtained earlier in the week and they try, to escape with the money that they want.  Their job was to create chaos and confusion amongst the ranks of the clones to show how they are better than the republic. One commando snuck and got clone armor and made it into the base to cause havoc and confusion.

What was the result of the event?:  The senators where shot and alpha was destroyed. 

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: a bit of both more shoot em up

• Agree 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

4/10

I liked the idea but whoever was doing those enemy spawns was cancer. Enemies were being spawned directly on top of troopers, directly behind troopers, and the negotiations were not even fair. We gave the droids what they wanted and refused to be satisfied.

• Agree 1
2 minutes ago, Ignatious said:

4/10

I liked the idea but whoever was doing those enemy spawns was cancer. Enemies were being spawned directly on top of troopers, directly behind troopers, and the negotiations were not even fair. We gave the droids what they wanted and refused to be satisfied.

The spawn where no my event I don't know who that was, however, the droids job was to cause confusion amongst the ranks the end goal for them was to kill and die. 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic