Synyster’s LOA [4/25 - 5/2]

Name: Synyster

Staff Rank: SA

Length of LOA (Please specify date if possible): 4/25 - 5/2 (1 week)

Reason: getting new internet, but the company said it’d be about a week before they get the right stuff in (long story short, they disabled our internet, taking the router and modem before they realized they didn’t have the right replacement ones, and aren’t giving us the old one back, making us wait for the new ones).

if it takes longer, I’ll just resign from GMO to free up the spot as I obviously wouldn’t be help perform duties. I might be on very rarely as I do have a laptop and can get access elsewhere, but that’s a FAT maybe.

Do you understand that if you go LOA on a named Jedi Character for more than two weeks, go on LOA on any RC character, or go LOA while being clone commander, you will be removed from that position: obviously 

Do you understand that if you are going on LOA for more than two weeks you may lose your leadership position?: yep

Ex-DU CMD/XO - Wrote the lore for the original Havoc Squad members, it’s nbd 🥱 - Just your friendly neighborhood fucktard 

Idk if mine was even logged since I got no reply, but I’m back early thanks to my internet bishes coming early after I bitched at them for an hour.

Ex-DU CMD/XO - Wrote the lore for the original Havoc Squad members, it’s nbd 🥱 - Just your friendly neighborhood fucktard