The Scrapper

Life-

Name: Josh

Who helped (If applicable): N/A

Event Name: The Scrapper

Summary of the story: A Scrapper named Oneil who was a drunkie had to stop by the planet since he was tired of flying and needed to get a few drinks, he didnt know anyone lived here so he landed and felt at home, It turns out he was carrying a decease that would spread.

What was the result of the event?: The decease was fought off with fire and everyone lived happy ever after

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: Both

d9f249f35937db020ed6d92e3ba44fae.png

1/10

Perhaps the worst event I've been in yet. The scrapper was overall annoying and boarder line mingy. The action seen towards the end was a cluster fuck, I was spawned on and the health for the first set of Zombies must have been over 3000. The story was none existent and if so then it made no sense whatsoever. I'd prefer no event than a half arsed one in all honesty. 

7 minutes ago, Anders0n said:

1/10

Perhaps the worst event I've been in yet. The scrapper was overall annoying and boarder line mingy. The action seen towards the end was a cluster fuck, I was spawned on and the health for the first set of Zombies must have been over 3000. The story was none existent and if so then it made no sense whatsoever. I'd prefer no event than a half arsed one in all honesty. 

He did say he "may or may not have setted them to 6500" Sooo yeah no fun at all, also the fact that the Scraper somehow survived the destruction of his own ship and died, but was saved by "trandoshian thick armor" which is the most dumb thing i ever heard then he was able to escape. yeah no.

1/10

12 minutes ago, Anders0n said:

1/10

Yeah for some reason it set them to 6500 when i tried to put in 500, And yeah as i said in the DB it was improvised as it went on, Maybe if any VIP's/GH's had shown up it could've been better so i didnt have to do everything myself

Also if you would've invented time into RP'ing & listening to what the Trando said instead of being in the mindset of just shoot to kill & arrest you would've gotten a little more out of it.

4 minutes ago, Lord Thegan said:

He did say he "may or may not have setted them to 6500" Sooo yeah no fun at all, also the fact that the Scraper somehow survived the destruction of his own ship and died, but was saved by "trandoshian thick armor" which is the most dumb thing i ever heard then he was able to escape. yeah no.

1/10

Yeah for some reason it set them to 6500 when i tried to put in 500, And yeah as i said in the DB it was improvised as it went on, Maybe if any VIP's/GH's had shown up it could've been better so i didnt have to do everything myself.

Accidents happen all the time for example the destruction of the ship.

Edited by Josh Schneider
10 minutes ago, Josh Schneider said:

Yeah for some reason it set them to 6500 when i tried to put in 500, And yeah as i said in the DB it was improved as it went on, Maybe if any VIP's/GH's had shown up it could've been better so i didnt have to do everything myself

If no VIPs or GHs showed up then do a quick "shoot them up" to keep those on the main server entertained while people are deployed. I'd prefer a good and consistent Shoot them up, then whatever that was.

I'm sorry if I seem "too harsh" but that was an instant turn off from the start and I'm not going to say you did good or give you a high rating if the event was bad. You say "It improved as it went on". Yeah it did but then not even 5 minutes after it improved It ended. 5 minutes of "good" doesn't make up for 30+ minutes of bad.

Edited by Anders0n
1 minute ago, Anders0n said:

If no VIPs or GHs showed up then do a quick "shoot them up" to keep those on the main server entertained while people are deployed. I'd prefer a good and consistent Shoot them up, then whatever that was.

I'm sorry if I seem "too harsh" but that was an instant turn off from the start and I'm not going to say you did good or give you a high rating if the event was bad. You say "It improved as it went on". Yeah it did but then not even 5 minutes after it improved It ended. 

I meant to say it was Improvised as it went on just for the sakes of it.

People will always complain and honestly i'd rather get feedback then doing a normal shoot em up that gets no feedback, Again some people invested time into this event which is why they enjoyed it, As i said you werent one of them so for your it was extremely boring, My first plan was to get a GH to spawn droids & a event job to go in as a Commando Droid and i would go with to sabotage some stuff but because no one showed up this was the alternative.

34 minutes ago, Josh Schneider said:

I meant to say it was Improvised as it went on just for the sakes of it.

People will always complain and honestly i'd rather get feedback then doing a normal shoot em up that gets no feedback, Again some people invested time into this event which is why they enjoyed it, As i said you werent one of them so for your it was extremely boring, My first plan was to get a GH to spawn droids & a event job to go in as a Commando Droid and i would go with to sabotage some stuff but because no one showed up this was the alternative.

I'm not here to argue with you. I've given my honest feedback of the Event and at this point you're honestly just making excuses. 

I understand people put time and effort into some of these events. I salute those people for putting in the effort, even if it does take a wrong turn or doesn't go as planned, but like I said and like you admitted, no train of thought was put into this event prior to its formation and conduction (Quote: "I meant to say it was improvised as it went on just for the sakes of it").

Yes, an event if supposed to be fun for everyone. But stating "Again some people invested time into this event which is why they enjoyed it" is simply ignorant. As you admitted and as we saw, you were the only one conducting the event (Quote: "Maybe if any VIP's/GH's had shown up it could've been better so I didn't have to do everything myself."). Therefore, by your logic, you were the only one who enjoyed it. Furthermore, even if that quote is talking about the people who were involved in the event (players like me), again that is pretty ignorant. I was there with Rancor at alpha when you first landed the ship and went inside the Outpost where we found the Jedi Holocron. So i'd like to say I was there for the Majority of the event and did invest time into it and therefore, like everyone else in the event, was given the same amount of time to try and enjoy it.

If you suffered such issues with your resources (GHs etc.) then do something simple, which is also easy to manage.

I won't continue going back and fourth after this post, if you want to I can discuss it further in TS with you or anyone. I don't want to clog the post as some others may have their own points. 

Edited by Anders0n