Black's Main servr eeveeneteeeee

BlackiSblack

Name: Black/colt

Who helped (If applicable): BUZZ - COIL - HARTE

Event Name: THE CARTEL REVENGEE

Summary of the story:CARTEL SEEKS REVENGE ON THE RECENT RAIDS AND ATTACKS DONE BY THE REPUBLIC

What was the result of the Event?: Theey managed to hold off th attack -- Some got captured but died due to explosive attached to their head. 

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: both

2 minutes ago, Snadvich said:

1/10, Black. I know you can do better events then this. When you tried to bust into Bravo you desperatly to try to make the event go your way instead of letting it go with teh flow. I stopping paying attenion after that So I dont know If it got better. 

What do you mean - They surrounded you and they have to push how else where the NPC gonna bust in im not gonna make this easy for you guys and easy is not always fun.. Republic doesn't always win. Honestly Ill continuing to do how I do events from my past ratings but I respect your honesty. (WTF is the TEH flow?))

Edited by BlackiSblack
5 minutes ago, BlackiSblack said:

What do you mean - They surrounded you and they have to push how else where the NPC gonna bust in im not gonna make this easy for you guys and easy is not always fun.. Republic doesn't always win. Honestly Ill continuing to do how I do events from my past ratings but I respect your honesty. (WTF is the TEH flow?))

The flow, You didnt try to RP off the fact you couldn't breach normally. You resorted to going on a event job with an Rt79c to take us down and spawning a horde of NPC's with T-21s to try and get in. You could've launched a pod straight into the base to outflank us, or RP blast open the base's walls with your ship's laser cannons. It's a good skill for GM to have to think outside the idea of "just use more NPCS"

Edited by Snadvich
Just now, Snadvich said:

The flow, You didnt try to RP off the fact you couldn't breach normally. You resorted to going on a event job with an Rt79c to take us down and spawning a horde of NPC's with T-21s to try and get in. You could've launched a pod straight into the base to outflank us, or RP blast open the base's walls with your ship's laser cannons. 

I did I asked you guys to SURRENDER we couldv negotiated but didnt turn to that... I didnt resort going to an eevnt job to go my way I was playing my CHARACTER leading the attack and I know VIPs where inside. Me spawning the hoard is the only way for them to push or it is to easy.......................... If thats what you want Ill give them E5s and 2 HP to satisfy you.