Ardell's Resignation

Ardell

Name: Ardell

Steam ID: idk

Final day of work (Must be three days later): today

Reason for leaving: The server is boring AS FUCK. Simple words. There is nothing to do on the server its boring. Usually what I would do is play a different game for most of the time. When I got on the server I was either afk farming money or watching YouTube while waiting for an event. The event are trash btw. The events have no back round to it and if it does it sucks. If you make the server less boring and more fun maybe I will join back but for now I won't.

Farewells: none needed

honestly a Bullshit resignation reason imo but it whatever you were an admin there are stuff you can do you can become a game helper and do events its no better when you dont try to help get stuff accomplished and try to make the server an enjoyable place(one of the main purposes of staff) and if you arent trying then you arent fit to be staff Bai

23 hours ago, Ardell said:

When I got on the server I was either afk farming money or watching YouTube while waiting for an event.

I normally don't involve myself with these. But, you were staff, you just admitted to failing to do your job. I can provide all of the resources for players to have fun with. New jobs, weapons and content. But when admins fail to do their jobs, my players suffer. You clearly have no respect for your fellow players and staff.

@Medic @Rush Cat Handle this.