Noodles Re-Staff Application

Noodles

RP Name: Rancor ARC COL Noodles

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:178288105

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): Now I know I JUST got back but I want to immerse myself to get me fully back so i thought the best way was to join staff again as soon as I got back. So, Its been a long time since i've been staff on a big server and i've missed it. I have a lot of knowledge of Staffing and know how to handle situation with a nice and calm attitude. I will take tickets. I love to train. I know how to promote the server and hopefully i can become a Game master to bring some of my event ideas to the server. All in all I want to help this community continue to grow and promote Serious RP at all times.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Myself, I am no longer a police officer I retired to have my dream job as a baseball instructor. I am a big clone wars ERA Fan and love reading lore. Outside of all else I just love gaming in general and want to get more involved in gaming like i used to in the past

Do you have any previous staff experience?

Icefuse- Admin

Synergy: Twice a New Admin

Parador Roleplay- Manager (A community i tried making with a bunch of friends)

*A lot others but are no longer communities*

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close): I’ve been here in this community on and off since opening. So I know i have more than 75 hours.

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) No I am not #Combackszn

The guy that plays on a roleplay server but hates roleplay