Dennis - Chancellor Gets Taken

Dennis

Name: Dennis (jags shadowed) 

Who helped (If applicable): Jags, Carvis, Mercy

Event Name: Chancellor Gets Taken

Summary of the story: The main part was meant to interrupt the PT that was going on, then it ended quickly so we took the Chancellor got taken, hostage and then was negotiated for and the CIS broke the terms and went to a stolen Venator and then the clones went and saved him. 

What was the result of the event?: The Chancellor was saved 

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: both passive and shoot em up

Edited by [SR] Dennis [A]

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

12 hours ago, Holo said:

6/10 Fun event but the beaming of scotty was kind of bs

Well, this was meant to be an encounter and it turned into an event. Things were put together at the last second, sorry about that. Things will be better for my next event. Thanks for your feed back.

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

3 hours ago, [SR] Dennis [A] said:

Well, this was meant to be an encounter and it turned into an event. Things were put together at the last second, sorry about that. Things will be better for my next event. Thanks for your feed back.

Np Everyone makes mistakes but next time just try to think of something abit more creative, maybe a cloak of some kind would work or some kind of distraction to get us away

Autism made me do it.