Dennis' [Koala Shadow] - CIS Strike Team

Koala

Name: Koala [Shadowing GH Dennis]

Who helped (If applicable): Dennis

Event Name: CIS Strike Team

Summary of the story: This was a passive/shootemup event, with the jobs as commando droids. They equipped CT armor, and went around the base rp-ing as ordinary CTs, following protocols. OOC-This was a metagame test, with the droids doing regular trooper stuff. Eventually, this transitioned into an attempt at taking a BaseOps hostage in medbay. The BaseOps escaped, but the droids hid in Medbay, locking it down, and destroying the panel. In response, the troopers blew into the medbay, cornering the droids, and destroyed them. Before they're destroyed, the Commandos were able to call in a CIS strike team, who was soon destroyed and blown up.

What was the result of the event?: Some extent of metagame. The droids go to Medbay, like 5 troopers show up...

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: A bit of both

d9f249f35937db020ed6d92e3ba44fae.png

Just now, Matrip said:

3 because of the lack of action for some troopers like me who got put in the GR the entire event but i guess some people liked it idk wasnt there

Wrong event my guy. That's Forseen's event. Either way, did you read "(this is not tantrum rantrums so don't be fucking gay)"

Edited by Koala