CWRP - Josh Staff Re-Application

Life-

RP Name: 212th PLTL CSM Oddball, 212 Jedi SH SM KA Schneider.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:19107244

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: UTC+1 GMT+1 (6 Hours ahead of EST)

What was your previous staff rank?: Admin

Are you currently staff on a server?:(SCP or TTT): No but i was New Admin on MRP

Why did you leave the staff, team?: School had me really busy & life in all just kept me away from the server so i resgined.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff, team?: I want to rejoin the Staff team because i want to contribute more to the Community & Help out in the Game Master & Program. I'm pretty certain that i can help out in many other ways then being a regular trooper.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

Edited by Josh Schneider
Rp name updated

I've had very bad interactions with you in the past which led to you being removed and blacklisted from my battalion. This was the reason I haven't supported your prior applications. Since the last application, I've seen a new Josh on the server. You've changed for the better and I can't say that you're the same Josh that I had to remove. You've improved and impressed me in that and I believe you're ready to rejoin the staff team.

+1

Best of luck!

• Friendly 1

Papa Kal