Scribbles - The Beasts Final Scream

Scribbles

Name: Scribbles 

Who helped (If applicable): Elijah, Dolvek, Koala

Event Name: Beasts Final Scream

Summary of the story: The Sith manipulated the Beast to try and consume another planet. The republic got info from SOBDE to go to a planet. The CIS however did not prepare for a republic invasion. Sith were aiding them as they had guided the beast there and the republic had placed a Plasma Cannon to finally destroy the beast. However on the way to prepare it the ship bringing the fuel cells crashed due to an unknown reason. The fuel cells were stolen and scatted by the sith and Seppys alike. And now the republic would have to search for them, bring them to the fuel cannon. And blow that beast up once and for all. 

What was the result of the event?: The republic found all the fuel cells and killed the beast, however accidently blowing a spare fuelcell up by mistake. 

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: Shootemup, with roleplaying. 

•  
Edited by Scribbles
  • Agree 1

10/10 Great event well thought out and set up from beginning to end.  It included a lot of people and battalions across the server and it should be more of this quality where it brings the community together in the story across the factions.  I also want to say the spawning was good and the story was good as well.  It seemed a great mini series in which the server took part in.

8/10 The event was fun but it really didn't seem like a 1 life event, there wasn't the feeling of I need to be really careful and stay with my group! I think in the future you should make sure there is a butt load of spawnings and good fear factors.

1 minute ago, JaBaku said:

8/10 it was fun but the droid spawing wasn't very good but I understand the server could of crashed but it also find felt like a shoot em up but i was on the bridge but good job Scribs like usual👌

Was the spawning not good as in we  spawned too close, too many or too few. I was a game helper, and feedback always helps!

1 minute ago, Nightmare said:

8/10 The event was fun but it really didn't seem like a 1 life event, there wasn't the feeling of I need to be really careful and stay with my group! I think in the future you should make sure there is a butt load of spawnings and good fear factors.

Trust me, we tried our best to kill some of you. But miniguns are OP, and we can't spawn too close. Lag also prevented spawning a lot.

• Agree 2

8-9 It was a really good event but some lag made it hard for a few people to play (i did not count off for lag)

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8