Prince's Crash Landing

Prince

THIS WAS THE PASSIVE EVENT NOT WHATEVER HAPPENED AT ALPHA

Name: Prince

Who helped (If applicable): No GH's

Event Name: Crash Landing

Summary of the story: A squad of Covert Ops were hunting down a rogue 182nd clone but were shot down and tried to use a LAAT to escape, but some debris got lodged in the LAAT and they crash landed over Endor.

What was the result of the event?: 1 clone was taken to the base and the other 2 (the 4th one died in the crash) were kidnapped by the Sith. The Sith didn't properly treat the clones and they slowly were released with one escaping and the other having his memory erased.

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: Passive RP

Edited by Prince
4 minutes ago, TAW-Chaotic said:

welll i would not rate this but maybe a 2 out of ten tbh, though my opinion slighly does not matter being i did not participate as both sides appear to have been majorly violating the nlr

What? Would you care to elaborate on this because I have 0 clue what you are talking about?

Edited by Prince

hey you said to rate and reply, i did, both sides were violating the NLR witch was also resulting in fail rp, specialy to the extent when one trooper at the gate told me (with edited words) forget the rules, just jump up and pull us over the gate, i give you a 7 out of 10 for creativity but a 2 out of 10 due to the NLR broken on both sides, not your fault though, but i feel like people need a reminder what the NLR is (update: found out this is not what happend at alpha like somebody said it was involved with what happend at alpha, but this should still be addressed)

Edited by TAW-Chaotic

"Added “NLR Rules”
If you are typing a message and get killed, you must press enter, or atleast do -- at the end.
I,E: “Bravo base is u--”
Cannot return to the area that you died at UNLESS a roleplay step is given.
I,E: Get kidnapped by Sith, die. A clone sees it and requests reinforcements, you may come back."

None of them died and came back though. When they died they stayed dead. That's what I don't get.
 @TAW-Chaotic

Edited by Prince