Artemis - Phoenix Staff application

RP Name: TR SC TR2 Phoenix / TR Padawan Sentinel Artemis

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:75670380

Timezone: EU  - GMT

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): As an administrator it is your duty to assist in all matters of roleplay and OOC areas. The ability to help resolve issues as well as the ability to help new members of the community grow in their knowledge is what administration is all about. I believe the as an administrator I would be able to assist in times when other admins are not able to due to my timezone difference, as well my passion for assisting people to enjoy the Synergy roleplay experience to its fullest.  I have previous senior admin experience on a 180 cap server and dealt with almost every conceivable issue from mass rdm to 140+ event running, so I believe my experience and knowledge of starwars RP makes me an ideal candidate for such a position.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): As a person i enjoy serious roleplay, i enjoy making people laugh but at the same time i draw a line when things go too far. In terms of my hobbies I enjoy playing video games, listening to music of all sorts, i enjoy working in my job as a support worker and I thoroughly enjoy meeting new people and learning new things about the world. I am a qualified aeronautical engineer, motorcycle mechanic and baker. so ill fix your bike, your plane and bake a killer pie for lunch.

Do you have any previous staff experience? i have 2 years experience as a Moderater > Admin > High Admin > Senior admin on a now defunct 180 cap serious rp server, in which my roles included event management, debugging, map design and editing, moderation of the forum boards and community.

• Agree 1
20 hours ago, Artemis - Phoenix said:

Timezone: EU  - GMT

^^^^^^^This is awesome, we need much more staff with these time zones^^^^^^^^

+1 you would be a great help and you are already training a lot of Clone Cadets.

Also good application, he is also a Temple Guard and is very mature

Congratulations! Your application for staff has been accepted for interview.
Please contact an Overseer by September 4th to conduct your interview.
(You May Contact a Head Admin, if no Overseer's are available)
If you fail to do so your application will be automatically denied.

CONGRATULATIONS YOU HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED TO THE STAFF TEAM!
A member of the staff team will be with you shortly to train you.
Please use your new found abilities for the better, and don't abuse them!
WELCOME TO THE TEAM!