[DIRECTORS] Staff Application Rule

Feds

Name: Feds?

Suggestion: Change the commenting on your application rule, a lot of people don’t know the rule and people take advantage of this rule to get people who they don’t like application removed. It doesn’t have any effect on a persons integrity.

Secondary Option: Limit the 30 day intill reapplication if a user breaks this rule to 15 days or less, 30 days is excessive for something this small.

Implementation: Remove the rule

3 minutes ago, Brandon said:

People not knowing the rule need to read the template rules when they grab the template.

Nobody abuses it, be smart and actually read before posting.

I can show proof, it also allows people to bring up false information but the applicant can’t rebuttle because of the rule.

Edited by Feds

-1 if someone can respond to what they say can sometimes causes more problems if some might get a particular bit of criticism that they might not like and take it the wrong way then it could start a flame war. or someone who might not like the applicant could spur them into making a fool of them self. Not that I would do it but I understand that if someone is hot headed they could fall into that trap