Dumb Rep

Feds

Name: Same as forum...

Suggestion: The abusing of the Dumb Rep is starting to get annoying if you put your opinion on an application or anything someone that disagrees with you just rates it dumb.

Im suggesting a punishment for abusing the rating excessively.

Implementation: Restricting a users right to rate anyone’s posts for a temporary period of time.

• Disagree 2

It's a reaction to when you say something dumb. I have not seen any abuse, if you're getting dumbed by a lot of people, then that's your problem.

Reaction abuse is Dumbing/Negative every single post on a single post or Dumbing/Negative every single post on someone's profile

If you're accused of being dumb, then to quote someone

"stop being dumb 4Head"

• Winner 2
12 minutes ago, Heart said:

It's a reaction to when you say something dumb. I have not seen any abuse, if you're getting dumbed by a lot of people, then that's your problem.

Reaction abuse is Dumbing/Negative every single post on a single post or Dumbing/Negative every single post on someone's profile

If you're accused of being dumb, then to quote someone

"stop being dumb 4Head"

Then you clearly aren't monitoring the forum if you say it isnt getting abused LOL.

I've had to warn a solid 4 people already about mass dumbing people.

It generally does affect some people which is beyond me why that is, but it is a pretty silly thing.

I'm -1ing though just because at the end of the day, some people are just... dumb.

• Winner 2

3 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Then you clearly aren't monitoring the forum if you say it isnt getting abused LOL.

I've had to warn a solid 4 people already about mass dumbing people.

It generally does affect some people which is beyond me why that is, but it is a pretty silly thing.

I'm -1ing though just because at the end of the day, some people are just... dumb.

Oh no I know there are people on the Forums. I mean in the Context of Feds, nobody is abusing him in terms of mass dumbing his posts. Probably should've been more clear on that.

We actually investigate cases of forum rep witch hunting (someone going and dumbing every post you make without thought of content and the like) but some people just say dumb things.

There is a distinct difference between disagreeing and dumbing.

Disagree is like "You got a valid point but Nahman that not good with me"

Dumb is like "That's some dumbshit you said right there"

• Winner 1