Karma's Staff Application

RP Name: TR 212th SST SGM Karma

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:94769329

Timezone: Pacific Standard Time

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator: The reason why I want to be a administrator because I really enjoy the Community and how it runs. Im come from Zerpy RP, a starwars sever which shut down not to long ago and I was a Commander on there for my time spent on that sever. I was know has the most serious on that sever even though it was semi-serious. And I was very repectful to staff and player even sometimes helping out player late at night, training them so they can enjoy the roleplay and so the staff could take it easy and which they can work on important thing on the sever. People have told to try out for staff on that sever though it didn't really catch my eye. And when I came to this sever the people were so kind and nice I decided to make my home. And also the idea being part of this community, but has not only a player but a family, makes me very in lighten to join the staff team

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I'm 16 year old teenager who spend his time playing star wars RP and making friend on them. When I was a kid I enjoy the star war series and becoming a nerd over star wars. And i'm told i'm a very nice person that respect everyone listen to them very carefully so that I can understand different side of everyone stories. And i'm am a anime nerd too and i'm not afraid to admit it either because I was told people like you for who you are but not if you try to be someone else.

Do you have staff on any other sever: yes a sever that shut down because it didn't get to many people on it. I was a super admin helping out the best I could even making custom DP Bunk and and etc.  

So that's my staff app, I hope you enjoy looking into and thank you for your time

Edited by Karma

I wll be unlike the other 2.

Karma, you are a very good roleplayer. You always find my popcorn when I am as my naval class, and you have recently became a trainer. You becoming a trainer actually shows you me that you actually care about this server and you want to help. You are super mature and you are always in TS. You are always willing to help new people and even people who have been here longer than you.

+Support

Edited by Kyle Vanhorn